Liam Flag

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi im looking for 1mg xanax purple in mass bulk for shipment every month.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Have you looked in the market? There's a guy selling Mexican genuine prescription pills in the market by the bottle. If you buy blue green or pink pills that don't come that way at the pharamacy, buckle up, they might do nothing, but more likely you'll be incredibly high on not alprazolam. It might last 24 hours and get you fired from your job or cause other serious problems

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
For mass bulk shipment of real xanax you either need to be a Dr of pharmacy and own your own pharmacy, or rob the place that manufactures them, likely not in this country, otherwise anyone selling you bulk xanax in amounts like that means they are probably presses or lab made and thus not actually real xanax.

marekzmarek

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
i got 2 mg Xanax. if u r interested i can make an offer also for 1mg especially for U. Only pharmaceutical stuff. And remember that genuine Xanax 1mg is only selling on blisters. only dosage 2 mg is in the small glass jar. bless u

prophet

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Yea to anyone interested I have only ever purchased meds from Marekzmarek and I can attest that they are in fact real pharmacy, fresh, and cheaper with shipping from overseas than buying local, and the man is a genius when it comes to stealth so just saying...

goatlabs666

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇪🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I have xanax 2mg bars, im selling with escrow. Chek in my published ítems if youre interested friend