Question Recipie with basic equipment and easy to get stuff

Ayosquzuz

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
So what I'm looking for is a basic meth recipe that i can make using well easy to get ingridients and some lab equipment like reaction flask boiling flask etc. I'm still quite new to this and i have been following one simple recipe, but now I want to change things up a bit while im studying chemistry to have a better understanding of this subject and potentially come up with my own synthesis method. And it would be nice if you put in a ingridient, equipment and step by step list.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
There's a forum on this board called "the simplest recipes", scroll down until you see it and start there. I know of 40 routes to meth. You won't be coming up with your own synthesis method".
Please, use the *****ing search engine. Also read the rules ay the bottom of every page where it says, " RULES" your the 3rd guy this week to join and ask to be bottle fed right away before even reading the rules.
They want easy method of making amazing drugs with stuff you can get at WALMART. If making drugs was easy, we'd be flooded ithndrugs