Question mushrooms farm

Kerzab1

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello, i was deciding to make a home farm of some magic mushroom but can somebody tell me everything i need to know and what i need to have for make it?
another question is, how much will cost buy 1-5g of magic mushrooms from some drug dealer?
for who will can give me a good answear i will be realy thankfull

JohnWebb

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
@AKWA - This sir has lot of experience in growing mushrooms and extraction methods. Very friendly guy who helped me with my questions about shrooms. Maybe he can help you. 😊

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I could but that would be a lot of typing. There are several ways to go about it. Where I'm at 5 grams is worth $25-35 usd. There is a mountain of information available if you look. Peruse "The Shroomery.org"

archae

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
I second what @Frit Buchner said, and I would also direct you towards philly golden teacher, Willy's world, 90 seconds mycology and finally mycotrophic's youtube channel. Mycotrophic is to me the best one, even though he stopped being active on youtube to concentrate on patreon and discord, his videos are still extremely useful

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Boomer shroomer on youtube has some great info. Thats probably for a more experienced user though. I've never had any problems using PF Tek. As a beginner, I recommend starting there, this method is more or less "fool proof"
Items needed: Pressure cooker. 1 or 1/2 pint "ball" jars - widemouth is best. Bag of vermiculite, bag of perlite, organic brown rice, large plastic "rubbermaid" tub, blender or coffee grinder, and of course, your spore syringe. The spores you get online - they're legal - atleast in most places in USA. Everything else you can find at a Walmart or around town. Also necessary - Kitchen utencils, alcohol to sterilize throughout process. Grind your rice into flour using a blender or grinder. A ratio of 2/3 cup vermiculite, 1/4 cup Brown rice flour and 1/4 cup water is used to fill the jars. Sterilized in pressure cooker and injected with spores. Kept dark and warm for a few weeks.
Follow these instructions: https://erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms_mmgg.shtml

I CAN'T STRESS ENOUGH: YOU MUST BE AS CLEAN AS POSSIBLE THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE PROCESS! Or you will just grow mold/bacteria and waste your time/money!

However, when it comes to terrarium - do this below.
Fill the bottom of your plastic rubbermaid tub with about an inch or 2cm of perlite. Add enough water so that it soaks into all the perlite and theres some left standing at the bottom, but not so much that it goes above the perlite. This is your terrarium. When your jars are finished colonizing - the fungus grows throughout the whole jar with no discolorations - wait another week to be certain they are mature. Never open your jars until you wait a few days after you see entire jar colonized. Some are quicker than others.
Now you are ready to "birth" your "cakes". Empty all your jars ("cakes") into another tub half full of water to "dunk" them - let them float around for 12-23 hours - then place them in your terrarium. This helps tell the cakes that its time to make mushrooms, and the dunk helps to rehydrate your cakes, as mushrooms are 90+% water weight - this step helps alot.
With the standing water in your terrarium there will be enough humidity you should see moisture built up on the side of your terrarium - this is a good sign. Leave terrarium in warm dark place and check every other day, open lid for a few minutes for fresh air, and let sit in light for an hour or two, NEVER direct sunlight! After a few days you will see "pins" forming on your cakes. In a few more days the mushrooms will be ready. Pick them just before the cap splits from the stem. After your first harvest, you "dunk" your cakes again for 12-23 hours and put back in terrarium for the next
"flush". If terrarium starts to dry out, just add more water to perlite at bottom, but not so much that your cakes are sitting in water. Just enough to keep moisture/humidity high.

Your cakes will flush 2/3/4 times, just dunk again after each flush and repeat until no more growing, try not to handle your cakes and bruise them or tear mushrooms out when picking - don't damage cakes.
A food dehydrator works best for drying, but is not necessary. You can air dry with fan etc. Mushrooms must be BONE DRY and snap stem before they can be stored otherwise they will be ruined.
Each subsequent flush has a reduced yield and potency. The first flush is best, the last one is worst. Hope this info helps! o7

Last edited:

loadingST

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇧🇬
Reaction score
Did anyone can told me from experience ( have watched a lot youtube videos) but did honey works for growing spores in the so caled liquid culture, and is this solution good enough to put into brown rice (boiled a few times) to start grow mycelium ?

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Honey will work but it has some fungal immunity so isn't the ideal thing. Karo, brown rice syrup BREWERS MALT EXTRACT, it just needs to be some form of glucose/ fructose. There's problems inherent to using spores to innoculate a LC, but it's been done. Soldados Erowid tech is older than him and probably older than me and the "terrarium" ie Fruiting Chamber, is a poor design. Thus is the problem with trying to teach you to do it here. I wrote a 7 page article for an international mycology periodical that was published about 10-12 years ago and even in 7 pages it is really just a summary

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I didn't say it was the newest or best technique or anything, I only claimed it was "fool proof". I provided a loose outline for an inquiring beginner to follow. Sterilization is probably the biggest issue concerning a beginner and the pressure cooker viturally eliminates any mistakes up to this point. One just needs to innoculate and birth these jars after colonization. Frit Buchner is correct, the terrarium design that is provided in that tek on erowid is complicated and foolish, therefore I provided a very simple alternative - wet perlite in a plastic tub, never had problems with failing to fruit or drying out. Air hoses and humidifiers and a "drip shield" and what not, are not needed. Just add a cup or two of water at your discretion, enough to keep it "steamy" inside your terrarium. As a beginner, I would recommend getting your head around the whole process before you try to innovate. Theres are much better ways to do this I am sure, but it is certainly not difficult and not half as complicated as alot of people make it. If the tek is older than me, (35+ years) then there is probably a reason they still provide it - because it is tried and true. My intent is only to help explain and simplify.