Question Melteloidine

Zoashin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone has any ideas about synthesizing from Erythroxylum australe as the alkaloid is supposed to be similar to cocaine as described in this article.

Thanks

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
If you want to make something that can compete with cocaine, make mephedrone.We once sent a small batch of quality mephedrone to our Mexican friends, we are still remembered and welcome there.

Zoashin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Not really trying to compete with cocaine but instead looking for a stimulant that can be synthesized from plant's or chemicals available in Australia where most of the chemicals needed to manufacture thing's like meth or mephedrone are heavily restricted and are unavailable to the public unlike Erythroxylum austral which is legal to own/grow in all states expect NSW

View previous replies…

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I am sure we are able to supply everything we need to synthesize mephedrone or a-pvp in Australia. If you're interested, contact @HIGGS BOSSON , he can help arrange supplies

Zoashin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Are you or ct @HIGGS BOSSON able to supply from people inside Australia as our boarder control for things coming into Australia from international senders is incredibly strict and most likely would be seized

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I think we're up to the task.

prockey1

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
This is why I wonder about all these vendors on bb who boast 100% success rate for chemical pre cursors into Australia from overseas. Is it a scam?

weeds

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Would not be a bad idea if I move to Australia to sell mephdrone.
Is 4-methylpropiophenone, the pre-precursor of mephdrone legal in Australia?

Zoashin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
You would make a fair amount of money from selling mephdrone in Australia but unfortunately 4-methylpropiophenone is illegal in Australia just as whatever chemicals needed to make 4-methylpropiophenone are also illegal.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
what I read talked of tropane alkaloids similar to sopolamine, hyoscamine and atropine. The SAR of the chemical suggests you are going to poison yourself. Enjoy your delerium!

Zoashin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Could you please explain that a bit more