looking for easy recipe for cheap cristal stimulant

krka2y2

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi!
Im new here and i have a question.
How to make amphetamine meth mephedrone clephedrone (idk something easy to cook that is a cheap stimulant served in a crystal form) in the kitchen without lab equipment without
chemistry knowledge and with cheap and easy to obtain precursors in poland.
Thank you for your help and sorry for bad english.

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Dobry dzien,
Everything you want/need to know is here at BB or you can find some chem 101 stuff on YT etc.
A good place to start might be reducing ephedrine or pseudo pills from the pharmacy into methamphetamine. You don't need much equipment (if any) and everything you might need can be found at a local hardware store etc. Despite all the propaganda, it's NOT - THAT - dangerous, if you have a little common sense and concern yourself with doing it safely. With everything prepared, the reduction is basically one step, and then you claim your product and clean it / crystallize.

Just read, ...read read read ... and read some more. Practice small things too, for example, drying solvents with epsom salts. Precipitating iodine salts from iodine tinctures or povidone solutions. Simply just preparing everything for that one step reduction, will give you enough lab experience and technique to handle this. When you get it, and do it correctly, you'll have a nice reward to enjoy. More importantly, you learned something and took initiative to complete it for yourself. Now you know a pretty nice little magic trick.

4evawiththejuggalos

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
heyy i'm sorry for bothering n all but i'm also new here and i'm in the same situation as whoever wrote the og post, i've been investigating meth and most of the recipes i've found require glassware and equipment and other stuff that can be difficult to obtain , so could you explain or attach any recipe you know that is as simple as posible or requires little to no equipment? or reccomend any drug that is easy to synth with limited resources and experience. Thank you and sorry for bad english

View previous replies…

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
If you can get ephedrine/pseudo ephedrine you can make it into meth in a few different ways.
1, red phosphorous and iodine make hydriodic acid - you boil ephedrine in HI acid - simple as that. Then process into ice.
2. "shake and bake" ammonium nitrate cold packs, lithium batteries, - The ammonia is reacted into a gas and condensed into a liquid inside the bottle, which dissolves the lithium (and some more nerdy stuff happens) but thie solution reduces ephedrine into meth. At the end of the day, this is a "one pot" cook technique which can be improvised very easily with
household and store items. It is also pretty dangerous if you don't know what you're doing. All of it is, really... chemistry.
3. You can make 4mmc from ephedrine pills also (or pseudoephedrine) I think both?
4. If you look at this site long enough you will find something you can do. Dig in man.

Like I said above, just read and study as much as you can. You can ask people questions, just don't ask people the questions you should be asking google.
You can message me if you want and I can try to help and give tips.
Welcome to BB and good luck!

Carlz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The shake and bake method is very dangerous for beginners.

If you want to make meth, I advise you to use the first method, which is from ephedrine tablets.

Anarchy Labz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
You can't make 4mmc from pseudo but you can make methcathinone using pseudo and kmno4

Dj.Tizo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Respect is earned by advice given from such individuals that speak truth. Appreciate

Dj.Tizo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Respect is earned by advice given from such individuals that speak truth. Appreciate

bigdigrandy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi,
I really feel your problem, because I used to be like you, so I have a solution for your problem.
. If you want to have a really easy stimulant I would suggest you to synthesise methcathiones because in general you only need to stirr the reaction mixture and the precusors are widely avalible, for example there is a video of A-PVP on BB using valerophenone, hydrogenbromid (which can be replaced by bromine if you cant get it) and some pyrrolodine( if you want pentedrone(pentedrone is a mephedrone derivative) as the stimulant replace pyrrolodine with methylamine but adjust for the molar mass). You can in gerall turn any atom with an nitrogen into a salt using hydrochloric acid yielding cristals. The precursors should be avalible on etsy or synthetika eu which is actually a polnish company. If you have any questions or need help write me.

Dj.Tizo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score