Looking for a vendor LOOKING FOR BULK SUPPLIER (AUSTRALIA)

1PercentAU

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we're currently having issues with our current supplier for some products so we're testing the waters and seeing if anyone is capable of sending bulk amounts into Australia with fair prices, quality and security.

We're looking for:
-COCAINE
-MDMA
-KETAMINE

I am sure everyone already knows that the market in Australia is very profitable, more profitable than anywhere else in the world, and this means that there is very serious money involved for everyone. I have been in the Australian Drug Scene for almost 8 years now and I have built and maintained close relationships with groups and people who run and control the drug market here in Australia. We control a majority of distribution within Australia. We control the street prices of bulk quantities, we control what gets sold, and when it gets sold and we do this to maintain a fixed street price of our liking. We have large influence over the bikie groups and many criminal families and organizations within Australia. If a kilo and above of anything is sold within Australia, we will know about it.
For myself, I have quite a high position in one of the largest organizations in Australia. I handle the logistic side of things and mainly the financial areas of the business, including laundering money and other important tasks.

With this being said, we're always looking for new business opportunities and people who we can build a long-term and fruitful relationship with. For a while now we have been having issues with our current supplier, prices have increased dramatically, seizures have also been going up, and quality has been degrading. We're now looking for a new source for the certain products above I have listed.

Cheers!

TheWaterman

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I offered, I have the source for whatever you need but I haven’t