Question Inquiry About International Shipping and Stealth Packaging Methods

RDXPSYÇHÊDELICS

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I’m RDX, a new seller here, and I’m looking to expand my reach internationally. I wanted to ask for some advice regarding:

1. Best practices for international shipping: What methods have you found most reliable for shipping products globally, especially when it comes to avoiding customs issues?

2. Stealth packaging: I’m aware that stealth is key, but I’d appreciate any suggestions on the best packaging techniques that have worked for you. Any specific materials, techniques, or strategies that minimize the risk of detection?

I’d appreciate any guidance or tips from more experienced members. Feel free to PM if you'd prefer to share privately.

Thanks in advance!

RDX

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
We've had this conversation ad nauseum several times previously. If you look below this post at the similar threads they might be there. I used to sell contraband internationally and onnthe customs declaration I called it a commercial sample. The reason being if it isn't a sample, you probably paid for it and taxes or carries could be due that would cast scrutiny on the package and the person receiving might get the shit scared out of him. The best stealth is no stealth. There is nothing as far as containers go, that they can't see right through. You may be thinking, "hehe, they can't see through lead!" This is exactly why you don't want to use it. They would wonder what the ***** you are trying to hide behind that lead. Mylar doesnt stop anything. The gray machines they got can determine whether it's an organic substance, metal non organic....my opinion is hide in plain sight. It's ecstacy? Put it in a jar and print a label for frankensense. If you never noticed they are identical to the eye. Find a look alike. Be careful not to make it anything regulated, or put material from anything regulated in it. Not alcohol tobacco don't call it a plant of any kind ( most countries have laws against foreign plants because invasive species concerns) make it the most mundane shit you can imagine. Print a fake invoice and ad it. Print a page of bullshit that resembles instructions or other fake products your fake company is fake selling.
This is all opinion. 20 more opinions and you'll develop a theory
Welcome to the site

RDXPSYÇHÊDELICS

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing such valuable insights. The concept of hiding in plain sight, particularly with the “commercial sample” approach, makes a lot of sense. The idea that less stealth can sometimes mean less suspicion is something I’ll definitely incorporate.

For something like crystal meth, what would you recommend in terms of packaging to keep it completely under the radar without drawing unnecessary attention? I’m also interested in hearing your take on the “commercial sample” strategy—has it held up under scrutiny, or are there specific scenarios where it might fall short?

dnBQByvHb8Zkawbjpx

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Did you mean bath salt? Print a nice sticker with a soapy bath tub, some fancy name, effects (soothing, skin hydration, etc), sample weight and slap it on the bag/bottle. Add a business card of your fictitious business that matches the declared sender and include a product sheet with usage, dosage, ingredients (that you copy from actual bath salt product) and safety instructions (induce vomiting when swallowed and consult a doctor, etc).

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Nothing is garaynteed of course. I sold internationallynfor anpbout 8 years and lost 2 packages, granted 95% of my sales were domestic, so that probably represents..maybe 5% were seized.
You ever heard of msm? It's a nutritional supplement but it's also the most popular cut in meth. You might be a boutique wellness center selling msm to people with arthritis. You could probably buy some small containers of it and carefully swap it out and reseal it

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Now brand msm is on Mercari for $5 it's just the jar you want. I saw a lot in brown or mylar heat seal zip-top bGs. You just need to download a good picture of a label and slap on it

RDXPSYÇHÊDELICS

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I just wanted to express my gratitude for your valuable insights. I appreciate all your contributions!

marekzmarek

Buying through escrow
New seller
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Deals
Brother I dont know what to think about ur question? I am not angry of course but rather shocked😅. I am sending things worldwide successfully. Lost only one package on usps side (not customs)in my carrer. But do u really want me to show my methods? Or just kidding? For me base in this work i self developing. I didnt get any help on start. When u figure out something by urself u cant blame anyone then. Thats a proper way of thinking about this job for me. And for u i got a tip: always try to be unique. That should be enough. Besides i am sure that agents also read our forum so dont expect that anyone show u anything especially when its unique 😉 bless u and good luck. U can always ask by DM 🥷

Pinkbay

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I have seen an invisible package that is immersed in cardboard.