Question Crystal meth with red P method.

Ayosquzuz

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
So i was wondering if it's possible to make ice with the red P method and not just speed Im new to cooking and dont know everything so i hope yall can help me

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Sure,it's actually in a close race with lithium/ammonia for the most popular method in the unitedstates. Of course you'll need the iodine too

Ayosquzuz

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
and how do you think I can do that? I was thinking freezing it with CO2 gas or just putting that bitch into a freezer.

View previous replies…

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Are we talking aboutnthe lithium ammonia way? Those in the know call that a birch LIKE reaction because it's not quite a birch. The solvated elctron is absorbed into ammoniated nonpolar solvent. It doesn't require anhydrous ammonia

Ayosquzuz

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
all along I meant the red phosphorus way to be more exact: Pseudoephedrine, iodine crystals, red P, sodium hydroxide, coleman fuel etc. I mean if it's not possible to make ice out of it im open to any other begginer friendly methods you might know.

Ayosquzuz

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
And with those methods if you could provide a step by step and a equipment/ingridients list, because as i mentioned im new to cooking and maybe i do have basic chemistry knowledge but still I dont understand some advanced instructions for example: "the simplest recipies" "methamphetamine from pseudoephedrine" I barely understand those instructions as they are not the clearest.