Question 2b3m & Procaine / Cocaine cutting

Vansnuifwijk

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I do have some experience in the chemical scene but im struggling with a few of things.

1) I would like to setup small scale 3mmc production for my self. Only thing is every1 is talking here about 2b4m is there also some1 who succesfully bought 2b3m over here?

2) My partner is searching for some1 who can help with cutting coke with procain bricks, will be paid.

I hope u guys can help me out ;)

Cheers!

vansnuifwijk

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I'm going to guess that its because everything you said there is offensive and ignorant. Of course you don't have any chemistry experience because the grammar you use would get you ran out of the lab. We urge people not to cut drugs, but instead charge more. We mostly look at people cutting drugs as huge scumbags and low moral value petty thieves. You probably made posts that looked like advertising to hire someone or buy something. There's only one place for that the market and posting it in the forum or chat is a bannable offense
I bet $5 you made se eral posts and haven't even read the rul3s. They are at the b9ttom of every page under RULES.

Vansnuifwijk2

Don't buy from me
Language
🇳🇱
Reaction score
Lol thanks for the reply, but English is my 3th language so to nail me on grammar is just a bad reason. I bet you as US mod English is your only language. There are plenty of accounts in here who are offering help in exchange for €, they even have it in their bio, what about them?

Cheers