Top factories, precursor materials, safe transportation, raw material supply, contact information, technical support, stable supply

rc king

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
The stock is limited at present! Please check your stock!
Our country will soon usher in the National Day of our country, and we will suspend shipments at that time! Enter the holiday!
Brothers who need to replenish powder, please contact me to order, brothers who have already placed an order, the order number will be provided to you later!
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

rc king 🤝

rc king

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
A statement on the delivery and inventory of recent orders!
As our country is about to usher in the National Day, we will stop shipping during the holiday and go on vacation! Regarding the brothers who have placed orders recently, we will ship in the order of payment. There is not much inventory at present. Brothers who need it, please place an order as soon as possible. If there is no inventory, don’t worry, we will resume shipping after 10 days. We will produce new powder during the holidays. Please don’t worry, rc king will continue to provide you with a stable supply!
For more ordering details, please contact me at any time!​

rc king

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
  • Regarding the brothers who have placed orders recently, we will ship in the order of payment. If you place an order but there is insufficient stock, don’t worry, brothers, we are producing new powder. After production is completed, we will send it to you, and we will replenish your stock as quickly as possible!

rc king

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Providing technical support is what we should do. The quality of the product is visible to everyone. Quality determines everything. The quality of the product has always been the most important! I have always said that as long as we have cooperated, it will definitely be a long-term cooperation! Because no matter the quality of our products, transportation services, or services during product synthesis, they are all the best! Of course, thank you for your support and help to Rc King. You choose to give us a trust, and we will definitely give you 100% satisfy!
2ZwdUyr7km
H4E6LzCuc0

rc king

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
I wish you all a happy holiday!
Pre-sale has begun. After the holiday, we will ship in the order of payment! Brothers who have already placed an order, please don’t worry, don’t be anxious, and wait patiently! At the same time, thank you for your understanding and support!​

rc king

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Even during the holidays, we are always ready to serve you! If you have any questions about ordering and technical problems with synthesis, you can contact me at any time! At present, the new powder has been produced and will be shipped in the order of payment after the holiday! Thank you again for your trust and support! RC King will work with you to make us stronger and stronger!​

rc king

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
We have resumed shipping!
We will ship according to the order of your payment!
We will provide you with tracking information after shipping!
EswuzXeqSQ

rc king

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Shipping is in progress!
Since the holiday has just ended, there are many orders. Brothers who have not received the order number, please don’t worry. I will send you the order number one by one. Please wait patiently. Thank you for your support and understanding of rc king! Thank you very much!​

rc king

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Different bromines will affect the final form of the product!
If you have any questions about production, please feel free to contact me. We can provide you with the bromine needed for synthesis. If you purchase bromine for synthesis locally, please confirm with me which bromine to purchase before purchasing!
Thank you for your support and trust in rc king, and thank bb forum for providing us with a convenient and safe platform. I wish you all stronger and stronger! :cool:

rc king 🤝

Last edited:

rc king

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals

ZRWryIZFeJ

rc king

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Rc King hereby makes a statement about recent orders and other issues!
Many customers who have cooperated with us know that after placing an order with us, you will normally get the order number on the same day or the next morning! We will always keep sufficient inventory. In addition to normal rest, we will try our best to stay online to serve and help you! The reason for the slowdown this time is that our country’s National Day is a major holiday. The National Day holiday is a statutory holiday. The workers in our factory normally take a week off, but in order to produce new powder, they only rested for three days and started to work. However, due to the large number of orders before and during the holiday, including just after the holiday, after the workers produce the powder, we will transport the powder to the shipping area. The workers in the shipping area will ship the powder according to the payment order of the order. All this takes time to turn around. I hope everyone will give us some patience. Thank you very much! As a result, many customers did not receive the order number on the same day or the next day after placing an order! Here, Rc King expresses its most sincere apologies to everyone. I hope everyone can understand. Don’t worry, we will guarantee to provide you with the tracking number as soon as possible! At the same time, thank you for your support for Rc King! Thank you brothers!​

rc king

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
October is already halfway through, brothers, don’t stop working hard, let us continue to work together to create a world of our own!​

rc king

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Deals
Strong products are the only way to achieve success!
Cooperation is just the beginning, service will never end!
4OZgoCnHal
CROjMLbEgJ

Attachments

• jsfz05YrJo.jpg
    jsfz05YrJo.jpg
    559.9 KB · Views: 1