Mephedrone (4-MMC) synthesis; easy to perform- high yielding

cartelloszetas

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Can made it much more faster and dont need use lab equipment. I see u made for fun if u will need made this way u need pay a lot monay for equipment.
U use also to much chemicals.
When u throw acid your powder need be white milf no like coffie. Of big scale u use too much acetone then and lost a lot of time too wash powder.
U can get 81% powder 75% crystal when u use dcm.

View previous replies…

sksameer1

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Plse dear explain emijetly fast your recipe....I am waiting here

sksameer1

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Plse dear explain emijetly fast your recipe....I am waiting here

tucoXxX

Don't buy from me
Solutions
Reaction score
I want almost 1 kg of finished product. can I make it 3x the amount of reagents?

61-50-7

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
better to take x4 : 2Kg of bromoketone, some people don't even reach the 50% yield + if you want it in crystal form, your yield decrease

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I recently achieved a greater than heard of yield of 4MMC hydrochloride in a moment when I expected it the least. Before I make it public to everyone I feel more than just 5 runs are necessary (out of 5, 2 consecutive were high yielding then 2 I thought I would improve but didn't, and another make's the triplicate required for me to state this). However I did run out of stuff and I'm looking forward to completely document this with pictures and all that. And not to be judged for holding back the "precious" information, I can trade off some counterintuitive details of the preparation:

-stirring is key (to keep DCM and water layers in the most intimate contact without phase transfer catalyst)
-relatively long reaction time (about 6 to 8h, I use taking a break by just pause the stirring assuming that if the layers are separate the reaction is almost halted)
-no heat applied (my third and fourth run had average and below yields when gentle heating was applied)
-cooling the mixture and reagents (at the acidification step chilled liquids were the best yielding)
-filter quick (just after the solids precipitate, do not let stay as part of the product will go in solution)

Hope this will help and I promise to be back with details and why not, a validation from another active member.