Question Italian Local Section

HustlerFox

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Why there isn't an Itlian local section? Is it possible to create it? Local communities can be really important in dead drops. Off course, all of this make sense only if there is a decent number of users interested in it. Please @heinsenberg let me know and please italian users let us know. Thanks to all.

HEISENBERG

ADMIN
ADMIN
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
In order for us to create an Italian section of the forum, we first need a research of the Italian drug market. @donkaz was going to write one, but he hasn't yet.

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yes im able to understand but i said i could not merge the 2 parte cause expired the trial adobe premium. The other 2 reports are by gov i translated in english and if not interested on how the police is organizing and other details then just ignore the last 2 links. Then someone can download the first link and merge the 2 parte and upload em again. I wont pay 75€ just for merge 2 pdf in 1. Thanks for the comprehension, im sorry.

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
View attachment 41583 I already uploaded it within 1 week as asked but the link expired after 1 week on the cloud. Now I uploaded it again will expire in 1month the download.
Needs to be sticked without expire in the cloud, plus this is tje english version for BB but needed the italian versione for italiana too

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Ok now mr fox or whoever can merge the 2 pdf in 1 for me? Thanks

donkaz

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The first link is the research in 2 parts the second part (named final)needs to be merged to the first (named donkaz) both available to download into the first link i sent before