Question ways to get ephedrine Aus

FyreFoX1

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi i first want to apologise if this is a stupid question as i am new here on bb but have been reading a lot

i’m not sure if there is a simple solution

but i was wondering how would a person in australia obtain the main chemicals for methamphetamine due to tight drug controls ( things like psuedoephedrine)

and i was also wondering i am aware of the amount of packages entering america and the eu resulting in customs having a harder time obtaining packages with chemicals within them but is australia a safe destination even with the parcel not going to your house?

rampage

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
my guess is depending on the country your purchasing from and whether or not they are screening that day from that country its a 50/50 gamble, a small quantity may result in a letter from customs stating your parcel has been seized and not to try again or the federal police may be notified and you put on the radar.

Seekinglife01

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
BMK and methylamine, etc. Always come throu so far. Do it small amount, no more than 4 kgs and lable as something else. Dont ship it to your house, find a house down the street, where poeple work all day or house up for rent and its empty. I havent tried psuedoephedrine, if I could I would. Cant find a real supplier for it.