I need someone to teach me how to cook mephedrone with common chemicals and a easy way(safe way)???

alwaysalpha

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hey i dont know anything about chemistry but i want to learn and ill be happy if gyys here teach me the easiest way of cooking mephedrone??

AgamemnonFromTroy

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The synthesis of 4mmc from 2-bromo-4-methyl-propiophenone is quite beginer-friendly and straight forward, and I'm pretty sure you can find everything you need on the BBmarket.

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Well, you can't use common chemicals for reagents. There's natural sources for precursors, but then they have to gonthrough several reactions before they become direct precursors. 4mmc is an easy synth from 2b4mp, but it's not easy starting from things you can easily get.
The truth is There's not many things that meet your criteria. Chloroform. Methcathinone from pseudoephedrine via potassium permangenate.

alwaysalpha

Don't buy from me
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thanks how can i make methcathinone from pseudoephedrine?

PersonVPN

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Read the Metcations topics!
Watch the video!!!
Everything is here!!!
But, of course, not without pitfalls!
All this forum material is nothing without personal practical work! And your own desire to learn and DEVELOP!
Perseverance and Experience are needed! , This is developed by numerous repetitions of the same process!

Or get ready to pay $300-500 for online training.
Personally, I wouldn't do this even for a larger sum!
Simply because while I'm teaching you, I could synthesize more than one kilogram of the substance..... And this is at least 4000-5000 if sold wholesale..
And this is only the price of methcations! Opiates and opioids are many times more expensive...
Regards: P.VPN

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
The reason we make people do their own research is because if you didn't work hard to get the knowledge, you don't appreciate the level of danger you are facing. If someone takes your money for a paid consultation, they have a duty to maintain your personal safety and are liable if you burn your house down. Technically that would never come into play because taking someone's money for a drug chemistry lesson is usually referred to as conspiracy to manufacture a controlled substance. Two people can shoot the shit about theoretical chemistry though. You read the synths, if you need more ask, and we'll get you more. If you have questions we'll answer them, but you have to read the stuff first, at least.