• Welcome to the Australian section of the forum. Remember that posting contacts (jabber, telegram, signal and others) will result in a permanent ban! If you decide to buy or sell something without using escrow and lose money, there is nothing we can do to help you.

Adelaide Postal services against someone who scammed me

FightMate

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Hey,

Looking for help from any cool Aussie, Wanting to see if anyone can help with posting a letter to a scammer who scammed us for thousands of $. We can you show proof etc. Could be ongoing jobs

We have an address for the person in Adelaide, but are located overseas.

Drop me a DM if you can help. Would be really grateful. Happy to compensate for helping out!

Osmosis Vanderwaal

Moderator in US section
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
This site explicitly prohibits doxxing and any sort of aggression/violence. Posting a letter usually involves a stamp and envelope and a mail carrier. Im sorry you got ripped off. Stick around and younwont have that problem anymore. You can even make a deal with anybody on the earth, and come here and use the escrow, just have them make an account. If they refuse they were probably going to steal your money anyways. You don't explicitly say anything that breaks the rules but I get the feeling that's your intention

The-Hive

Moderator in UK section
Resident
Reaction score
Deals
iam Interested In how you let him do that. did you give him goods now pay layer deal 🤷🏻‍♂️