Question Best synthetic cannabinoid to immitate thc?

chemfox99

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Im looking for a synthetic cannabinoid that I can use to enhance a cbd plant so it hits similar to thc. Is JWH-018 my best Option? What do you think about adb-butinaca?
Thanks for your help.

hustla

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
adb-butinaca is far too strong and too easy to overdose, which is actually a problem with 99% of synthetic cannabinoids

THJ-018
APICA
APINACA
UR-144 (?)
AB-001

My favorite was BB-22 because it had similar duration of action to THC however it disappeared long time ago. Also was easier to overdose and much stronger than those 5 on the list.

To be honest - you can't replicate THC with cannabinoids that are easy to make. There is always a problem with either duration of high or substance being too unpredictable while redosing or even with the dose itself.

Check out also:

NNE1
CUMYL-PICA
CUMYL-PINACA

also n-methylcyclohexane derivatives.

Last edited:

ossi

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
my experience is just spray on and let dry ----> 15-20 min kick.
Spray on, wrap in baking paper, then wrap stretch film over it, 48 hours in the fridge, then 24 hours at room temperature, unpack, let it breathe a bit in the fresh air ----> 1-2 hours kick..
but I don't know if this works for all substances

Katty Korner

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Kind of the other side of this, but what are the duration of common synthetic cannabinoids? Like from peak to coming down? I'm always a little off from cannabis for like 3 hours, so less would be good

ossi

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
normal dose from 15 minutes goes down

luc

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
APINACA (AKB-48), een adamantylinda*****lcarboxamide is het enigste mogelijke product om nog te maken zelf.

De sterkte van synthetische cannabinoïden kan bestaan en is vaak afhankelijk van hun chemische structuur en effecten op het lichaam. Eén van de bekendste en synthetische cannabinoïden is "MDMB-CHMICA".

Andere sterke synthetische cannabinoïden die vaak worden genoemd, zijn "JWH-018", "AB-FUBINACA", en "THJ-2201". Deze verbindingen kunnen extreem krachtig zijn, met effecten die aanzienlijk verschillen van de natuurlijke cannabis.