• Vitajte v slovenskej časti fóra. Pamätajte, že publikácia kontaktov (Jabber, Telegram, Signal a ďalšie) spôsobí trvalý zákaz! Ak sa rozhodnete kupovať alebo predávať bez použitia väzby a strate peniaze, nebudeme vám môcť pomôcť.

Event Account Fraud - Money Siphoning

random1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
hello. in europe it is common for attackers to trick people into giving up their bank account login details and then withdrawing money from their account. Or other money transfer scams. What kind of accounts are they transferring money to? No account is anonymous. After reporting to the police, the account number of the account to which the money was transferred is soon found out and the bank then blocks the account. How do the crooks do it? Does anyone know this chain of success of these scams ?

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
On account of the white horse made him cash and bitcoimat. Or revolut based with a fake document. Accounts from third countries. Lots of possibilities as it is not more than 10000€

random1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Thanks for the response, could you please elaborate more ? Feel free to send me a PM if you don't want to here. As you write " very possible " could you go into a bit more detail ?

maserkooo

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
You've got Google so googli. I also found it that way. I have no experience with it and find it over the top to rip people off like that