Question If somebody was starting from scratch where would you point them?

curiousgeorge

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Drug chemistry interests me to no end. ACTUAL chemistry not so much.

I would like to sit down and learn some of the basics. I have the free time and internet.

Where should I go for chemistry basics? Youtube?

How long would it take me to learn how to manufacture something like alprazolam?

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
My dear friend, I completely understand your mindset, but if I may, I suggest from all my heart to try understanding also the basics and then for every drug related documentation please inform yourself about the phenomena involved in the preparative process. Youtube is a good start it also set me on the right path alongside Vogel's practical organic chemistry (it's a big .pdf do not be frightened it will teach you a lot) start by understanding general/inorganic basic concepts then move to the essential lab techniques (recrystalisation, distilation, acid-base extraction and of course the synthesis itself and other purification methods vacuum filtration, salting out, solvents, reagents, etc...) then you must cope with the writing of molecular structures and nomenclature (naming them). Alprazolam is potent and even if there is a fairly new hot method of it's simple synthesis from obtainable precursors (2-amino-5-chloro-benzophenone + 2-Bromo-propionyl-chloride + hydrazine + solvents and equipment) I kindly reccomend starting by some practice experiments before handling dangerous chems and also first make diazepam (because it's less potent and you are about ten folds less at risk of having an accidental overdose) you also don't need to use hydrazine which is quite explosive. Start with simple stuff like fluorescein and work your way up to amphetamine by synthesizing your own 2-phenyl-nitropropene and why not the nitroethane (it may be demotivatingly frustrating but it's something we all confrunt), anyway, on bitchute.com there is a user named ChemPlayer... watch his videos and learn the practice from him and use Vogel's as a dictionary for the Pihkal that should be your bible to study at least untill you start seeing and understanding the patterns and what each step means (Sasha did a great job by explaining every reason for the steps performed). God luck and good speed!

P.S. I am aware that sedatives are your aim for and I honestly hope getting rich is not your plan but increasing your value as a person to be a worthy descendant of Prometheus, GHB is a far much easyer to make sedative but it has it's dangers in use.

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
VITRIOL! (V.I.T.R.O.L.)
Visita Interiora Terrae Rectificando Invenies Ocultum Lapidem.

Wisdom is the existential goal of understanding the surrounding world, and it comes from reflecting inward and seeking deep inside yourself. Experimentation with matter is a metaphor for finding the SELF.

general

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
hello.thats a real tough honest question there.i too share that desire to learn this stuff for much more than, its interesting.getting answers to basic questions could be a little tough here.no disrespect,this forum is much more advanced with various goals.my methods have been this so far.start eating, breathing and sleeping chemistry.i have set my mind on one goal to accomplish,anymore than that in a field this complicated and diverse would just not happen.watch every single video on youtube you find, even if it doesnt seemingly apply to your intrest.you have to establish a foundation of basics.id say take a online course for gen. chem. and or chem.1/2.buy all the apparatus, and just check it out to see how everything mates and works together.if theres one thing you would like to make,maybe buy all the chems,just to have them.study the heck outta of the msds sheets and learn all there basic properties and there reactants.the does and donts basically.study the ppe seen to see whats out there for saftey items and learn about them all.study the storage conditions and storage methods for these chemicals, as not to create a chemical fallout...laugh..and most importantly,share any way you find, more effective than above,with me.im a bit lost too..laugh.

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
you have spoken wisely! Please try to PM me I may consider you worth of my private and customized guidance In order to achieve your goal by advising you on point. Depending where you are at I, may also help you source all that needed and work your way to the product in such order that you will have forever understood what you need to know. Luckily there appeared a new and rarher less complicated method for what you want but you will need step by step guidance for which I offer my services. All of my trainees attained success in various fields and I'm with passion for sedation so I'm willing to help you out both hetre and more desirably in private.

erstwhile

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Start by learning how to extract DMT. Then learn how to transform DMT into vape juice. Once you've got that down you can learn how to convert CBD into active cannabinoids.

That should keep you busy for a bit.

HerrHaber

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
Extraction of DMT is the most educative and successful starting point, there is plenty of methods all over the internet and I can check out if the one you choose is suitable. It will learn you the extraction of an alkaloid from plant material (Mimosa hostilis root bark is the best way to go), in a somewhat hilarious manner this preparation works better with ghetto lab and methods (I guess all will be explained, but my advice is that you should use the organic solvent as pure as possible and with a decently low boiling point C6-C8 or otherwise petroleum ether, you will also need to get a syrringe as large as you can find, as the ones used for ear cleaning 60-150mL they can be found at a paramedical shop rather then in a normal pharmacy, a cooking pipete is also of great help) aside from jars and stuff, you may well need a coffee grinder (can be used for cooking food after cleaning it), don't forget a large funnel (plastic is ok HDPE type polymer is best) and maybe an aquarium submersible heater so you keep the mixture at around 40C (thermometer is helpful), pH paper is good to have but not imperative, and last but not least a pyrex dish to put in the freezer and the scoop and tweezer to pick your crystals out, filter paper (coffee one is good enough) is to place the crystals on and let them absorb the liquid on the surface. Once the crop of crystals from the freezer is collected you can leave the dish with remainding liquid to evaporate part of it (carefully a hairdryer may be used) before placing it back and have another crop. As for CBD chemistry I haven't tried it yet but it's attractive to me and maybe one day I will... Kindest regards!

HULKMAN

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
I am also an aspiring and enthusiastic beginner chemist, this thread has been very helpful, Thank you,