D-Amphetamine from Phenylpropanolamine/Cathine using Lithium metal modified Birch reduction shake and bake. D-Methamphetamine from Ephedrine.

BlueDex

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
You can use Ephedrine to make D-Methamphetamine. Or Phenylpropanolamine or Cathine to make D-Amphetamine.

RwskMeYZKP

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
That should read anhydrous ammonia.
Not hydroxide. water is dangerous in this reaction.
Also,
If the starting ephedrine is racemic, the end result will be racemic. it needs to be l ephedrine

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Oops. it's shake and bake. my bad.
I got confused and thought you were talking modified birch starting with anhydrous ammonia and lithium. in this one it creates in situ. carry on

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
I was one county over from this one and most of the cooks just used anhydrous ammonia. after they took our access to it, we made it ourselves

Jumin

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Does that mean the white powder like product we got at the end of this whole process was the final product?? And, it needs no further processing or anything it's the same "ice, crystal meth" sold on the street?? If so, why was it in the powder form and not in the crystal form as we usually see it?? And, how can we crystallize it?

Also, in most of the videos I see that at the end of the process they call their final product ( this very same powder like product) methamphetamine hydrochloride and not ONLy Methamphetamine? Why is that so? is ice or crystal meth we usually know that it's only methamphetamine but actually it is methamphetamine hydrochloride and the word hydrochloride is just not mentioned but it is always there as silent word? Or Hydrochloride we get at the end is extracted using another process to purify the final product which is then ONLY Methamphetamine (ice, crystal meth)?

FENTAMAS

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
@Jumin, almost every drug in its base form is an oil, so when someone talks about end product in a powder or big crystals, they refer to its salt form, for meth it's almost exclusively hydrochloride salt.

Jumin

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thanks man!

I've got one more question, So the end product which we get at the end of this procedure that is Methamphetamine HCl it is in powder form. But, the actual product we see in the streets is in crystal form. Do we have to dissolve this very same powder in some liquid and we have to recrystallize it to get big crystals? If so how do we do that? And what solvants do we use? Can you please give some key points of this recrystallization process?

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
When freebase meth has been precipitated in salt form in hydrocarbon solution - "THE PRETTY SNOW" - this is known as the "crank" form of the drug.
Ice has been washed and purified and crystallized into what it is with acetone and alcohol or water.

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Also, back then I was a meth cook, not a chemist. I would take care to dry it thoroughly but I sold it right out of the filter without re crystal. the consistency depended on what was used to pull it with. toluene and xylene gave a white fluffy powder. Coleman fuel gave a off white crystalline product. 111 triclorethane and othe chlorinated solvents gave a greenish crystal, sometime large. ether.....
Damn. I don't remember what ether gave. it's been 20 years or more since.

jessejames122669

See my products
Seller
Language
🇺🇸
Solutions
Reaction score
Deals
Ps. I'm still not a chemistry. I'm now just a retired meth cook who likes to learn

Haruwua

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I know it may be a dumb question, bit could u theoretically also use ammonium sulfate instead of ammonium nitrate? Only differences i could find were that sulfate isnt explosive like nitrate and that the same ammount of sulfate would make the solution more acidic than the same ammount of nitrate (so i would use less)
Im not a chemist and i know that the molecular structure is different. Im just asking if it could also work cuz ammonium nitrate is extremely hard to get here but ammonium sulfate isnt. Greetings

SoldadoDeDrogas

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yes, you can use roughly any ammonium salt (from what I understand) - I have only used nitrate myself, because I can still find in the coldpacks. Running dry though I got about 6 cooks left.
What product do you use for ammonium sulfate? Or how do you source it, if I may ask?
Thanks.