• Willkommen im Germany Teil des Forums. Denken Sie daran, dass das Posten von Kontakten (Jabber, Telegram, Signal und andere) zu einem permanenten Verbot führen wird! Wenn Sie sich entscheiden, etwas zu kaufen oder zu verkaufen, ohne ein Treuhandkonto zu benutzen und Geld verlieren, können wir Ihnen nicht helfen.

Methamphetamine Which extender for meth?

Methamphetamine

tcd

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hello I am looking for an extender to extender my Crystal best it should also be easily available

Putthelimeinthecoconut

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
leave it as it is.
Any extender can endanger the health of the consumer, even if the extender is actually non-toxic, you cannot exclude the possibility that someone is allergic to it or that someone is harmed by interactions between the extender and medication taken, and in the event of an emergency caused by it, proper medical treatment can be made more difficult by the fact that it is unknown that this extender has been taken.
Exposing someone to such risks for profit is not acceptable in my opinion.
Customers deserve to receive the best product to the best of their knowledge and belief and to be informed about the contents so that they can make a responsible consumption decision.
These people (probably) trust you and it is these people who are lining your pockets with money, don't forget that.

MaxMusterman

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
of course only those that are not more harmful than the stones and those that have no effect at low doses. I don't get too good K and have to finance my consumption somehow

AwesomeO

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
MSM crystals is perfect, safe for users, melts like meth for consumers when smoked and looks like meth and binds with it to form a crystal. The only way to recognise it is that it bends easily when it breaks.

AwesomeO

Don't buy from me
Language
🇩🇪
Reaction score
A methuser would recognise caffeine immediately, at least that's my opinion