Question Methamphetamine help?

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Can someone with a little more experience and with maybe some goodies help me?
I like to use Amphetamine but i would like to try and smoke methamphetamine i am curious for the potency!
But in the media they keep talking about the "super" meth coming from Mexico because it's made with P2P is this true that meth that's made from P2P is much much more potent then meth made from ephedrine hydrochloride?
And they also said that samples that's being tested are all well over the 90% purity ? Is this true or is it another war on drugs campaign? And then the last question is here someone who got some really potent +90% methamphetamine for sale who ships to Europe I would like to find out the feeling myself... 🫣😅
Thanks in advance.
Greetings,

MisterAnonymous.

yourMomSaysHi

Don't buy from me
Language
🇬🇧
Reaction score
The meth you have in Europe is produced from Mexicans or imported from Mexico anyway.
who ever said "super" meth could have a memory of the Mexican "superlabs", which is what i think of when thinking of journalists and sensationalisms. where did you hear of that phease? It is not where the super ends. The amount of times the product from a p2p synth has to be enantioseparated, cleaned and recrystallized is super frustrating and super time consuming to get from the racemate to a product equally potent in comparison to a simple ephedrine reduction: S(+)MA.

It is very likely you will have the two to three most prominent cutting agents in the product anyway. I have seen the results of more than 10 DNM vendors from 2022, all of whom claimed to provide 99+ percent, lab tested, uncut d-MA, straight from the lab. One of them was indeed 96% clean, all other ones were around 50-70% only. Unfortunately, depending upon the method of analysis, some do not even show up in poorly chosen analytical instruments.

My take from knowing people that use it both routes of administration for decades:

Stay away from trying to smoke MA if you are a happy A user. You will go through 5g easily per day when 20mg orally will have gotten you through the same time span. People that smoke it will not stop. Because they crave the activity MA can unfold when taken orally. Its just not there, which they positively confirm (and take another hit from the pipe). They continue. Like crack. I don't know many people that snort it tbh. Maybe someone can say something about that.

View previous replies…

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip but I am stubborn enough to smoke it once and that's it just like i smoked crack once and shooted up pure heroin number 4 once it's very unlikely for me to become a slave it's just who I am as a person I am just curious for the potency and once I felled I've got what I came for and I won't come back....

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
And I think pride has allot to do with it one of the deadly sins number 1 with a bullet if a remember the Bible correctly 🙄😅

Tovenaar

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
The meth in europe is made by mexicans? That was 3/4 years ago, produced by mexicans with the al/hg method nowadays in the netherlands the big producers use pt/h2 (catalytic hydrogenation) to make the freebase, separate with tartaric. And sell the d-meth. (Some people do a racemization process on the L-meth and after that separate again)

And i can tell you, the mexicans did an better job with al/hg!

Heard a lot of complaints about the pt/h2 method. And a lot of people can say, it is the same product. But users feel the difference.

Never used it myself.. this is what i hear from people who sell…

Hypnou

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Bro smoked it’s for people what don’t have something to do or what doing with time or living life without hobby, they thinking like a just water pipe it’s fine, sniff it for person who don’t want sit on ass in home behind windows and… I hope so you know what I mean 🤘

MisterAnonymous

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yeah that's true I am just immune against amphetamine and want to try meth if it would give me the old feeling back it doesn't matter smoking or sniff it but if you say go for a line I will take your tip and follow it 🙏

Hypnou

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Yep i know, but i need or like i dont know… without this moment when you take it and few minutes crying its not this magic what i want 🙄