• Vitajte v slovenskej časti fóra. Pamätajte, že publikácia kontaktov (Jabber, Telegram, Signal a ďalšie) spôsobí trvalý zákaz! Ak sa rozhodnete kupovať alebo predávať bez použitia väzby a strate peniaze, nebudeme vám môcť pomôcť.

Methamphetamine Ma - huang - ephedra - quilting, extraction, production

Methamphetamine

random1

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Lots of discussion here about what to make, where to get crates, pseudo, whether to go p2p method and so on... I've loaded up a lot of stuff, patents for making efa yeast aids and benzaldehyde. But before it was made that way, the efa was shaken straight from the hopper. There are several brewers and perhaps the highest yielding one gives about 10g of efa per 100g ( dry matter ? ) now I don't know if it's dry matter or fresh, but I guess it doesn't matter now. By the way, somewhere here on the forum there is a guide to extraction. I rather want to ask if anyone has tried this extraction ? I once brought some squash back from vacation, about 50 g dried, maybe more. I extracted and ended up with a green gel, couldn't make it into hcl or a clear colorless base. But later I wondered if the green gel could also be reacted directly with I/Rp ? Would that be possible? Anyone have any experience? Thanks and good luck.

primitiveintelectual

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇨🇿
Reaction score
Synthesising methamphetamine with Ephedra
Approximately 425 grams of ground ephedra plant material was washed three times with methanol. The methanol wash was collected and allowed to evaporate to produce a greenish-brown tarry substance. To this material, 250 ml of 57% hydriodic acid solution and 9.5 gram of red phosphorus in a 1000 ml round bottom flask were added. The flask was equipped with a working condenser and a heating jacket. The mixture was heated and allowed to reflux for approximately 5 hours. The aqueous reaction solution was filtered, made NaOH (pH > 12), then extracted into trichlorotrifluoroethane (Freon-113). The organic solution was dried on anhydrous Na2tak4. Hydrogen chloride gas was then bubbled into the Freon, resulting in the crystallization of the final product as a hydrochloride salt812. Samples of the reaction mixture were taken at various times during the synthesis. These samples were basified, extracted for methylene chloride and analyzed by GC-IRD and GC-MSD. Samples were taken at reaction times of 60, 127 and 310 minutes of synthesis. Translated from source:
erowid*org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/ephedra.html

Fosforus

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Has anyone tried it for real. ? I know where there's a lot of chvojnik growing down south by the sea. According to this TEKU, the green mud should be able to react classically