Question Looking for a vendor looking for a reliable crystal meth vendor for south africa

StefGotSpeed

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Hi, I've been on the forum for maybe almost a month and I've learned alot of things but currently I'm looking for a reliable crystal meth vendor that isn't too expensive, I'm from south africa so money exchange from here to USD is pretty pricey, here I'd pay around R400/20USD for a gram of crystal but the prices of crystal go over 120 dollars a gram those that I've found, if anyone knows of a vendor or is one pls reply. I'm just looking for a reliable vendor that's selling crystal for a reasonable price and if yall find a south africa vendor that would be even better. Thanks yall.

Douda

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
I am from South Africa aswell,Somewhere in the northern cape

I can get you TIK (crystal meth)
Prices direct from the Nigerian cartel
R150 / $8 per gram + my fee

StefGotSpeed

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yo thanks man, that's not bad at all, best price I've gotten so far, cape is good with tik that I know of. is it R150 for a gram and how much would delivery be for durban or do you know of ur people selling here?

View previous replies…

Douda

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Yes r150 for 1 gram.You find out how much courier will be from Kimberley, Northern cape to Durban than u let me know.
CAT starts from R50 this side.
Mandrax starts from r40 a full pill/tablet

Douda

Don't buy from me
Resident
Language
🇺🇸
Reaction score
Your best would be to go to where the Nigerians have shops in Durban and ask for some crystal

StefGotSpeed

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Yeah I see I'm around hillcrest so almost in durban, sometimes I smoke mandrax àswell and thata q good price, how much will the delivery be from u to here in hillcrest