One question for a successful drug dealer.

Would you like to ask your question?

• Yes, I have a question.

Votes: 47 77.0%
  • No, I know all the answers.

Votes: 14 23.0%

• Total voters

abbadon

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
How successfull ship orders to united states without get in the eye of US authorities and safe ways to deliver and pass customs in the states. There are many vendors there advertising, they would gurantee worldwide delivery? Is it possible in any way?

ghost223

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
How successfull ship orders to united states without get in the eye of US authorities and safe ways to deliver and pass customs in the states. There are many vendors there advertising, they would gurantee worldwide delivery? Is it possible in any way?
abbadonyo been on the same question

mastersm

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
how to make a predecessor
N-(1H-indazol-3-ylcarbonyl)-3-methyl-L-valine, methyl ester
CAS: 2709672-58-0

hydroman1212

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Question to BB can you forward or provide me list of drug dealers/cartel in India full contact information for business purpose or Data chart in % about how many user Breaking Bad have from India so that i can showcase my product in your market and grow my business?

Thanks Regards

Last edited:

hydroman1212

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
BB should provide chart data of users on there platform "HOW MUCH USERS THEY HAVE FROM DIFFERENT COUNTRIES" it will help future seller to target specific country of interest.

Example:-

USER MARKET DATA BB

USA - 30%

Germany - 8%

United Kingdom - 25%

Poland - 6%

France - 9%

Sweden - 12%

Spain - 14%

Brazil - 16%

So here as a seller i will only select two countries to sell my product which have higher % of potential buyers or at least i know how much buyers i have from my country as a local seller of specific country.

auc

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Being in this world is not just doing (drugs) you must have a lot of experience in other criminal fields to climb a position or have your own structured business, reliable business partners and above all make decisions in times of complications no matter who is harmed. I've been in the business for so long, so I know when a lot of people talk and talk and don't have the ability to invest or make decisions. Sometimes you can lose money because it's a cat and mouse business, my only advice is to work with your money, don't risk other people's money, you can lose a lot more than money. (It's just a comment) Excellent page

Last edited:

auc

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
They should upload a video with a new chemical procedure that was commercial. mdma synthesis practically many products and precursors are controlled would be very helpful for many interested parties

lain

Don't buy from me
Resident
Solutions
Reaction score
Is it the social environment or pure chemistry that causes drug addiction?
When a person can only sleep six or five hours a day to cope with a boring job that seems boring to him, but there is no plan to change his job. Sleeping during work is punishable. So consume caffeine daily.
I think this person is addicted.

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is it the social environment or pure chemistry that causes drug addiction?
When a person can only sleep six or five hours a day to cope with a boring job that seems boring to him, but there is no plan to change his job. Sleeping during work is punishable. So consume caffeine daily.
I think this person is addicted.
lainI believe this is 100% accurate. Caffeine is a stimulant, and close to 90% of the US is hooked. If society deems it 'ok' then it's ok. Alcohol is the most blatant example, more harmful than most drugs but since it's been around forever and is easily available, the suggestion for your example friend would be told to go to a bar to 'socialize'.. The system is bullshit

Nochesguero

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
How do you make sure your network doesn't turn on you and how to control people, not necessarily with malice intent but more in line with the idea of "keeping them in check", that sorta thing
The rules of this thread are:
1. You can ask only one question. Decide what would be most important to you if you could ask only one question.
2. It is not allowed to answer other users' questions.

P.S. The authors of the best questions will get prizes (of course, they are drugs
HEISENBERG

Paranoia

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
In 2024 how would you ship 1/2 kilo of any drugs for customs to clear it without beeing suspicious or open it?

darkskin

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Do you know the exact number / or paper about solubility pseudoephedrine hydrochloride in acetone?
The rules of this thread are:
1. You can ask only one question. Decide what would be most important to you if you could ask only one question.
2. It is not allowed to answer other users' questions.

P.S. The authors of the best questions will get prizes (of course, they are drugs).
HEISENBERG

Dr. X

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Im selling drugs but some of my friends know who am I and some of them not only buy from me but request me to others by using my real name and instead of my telegram they send my Instagram and so on. I've stopped for a while and tell ppl they got the wrong person till I somehow clear this name.
What would you do in this situation?

KurtV989

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Im selling drugs but some of my friends know who am I and some of them not only buy from me but request me to others by using my real name and instead of my telegram they send my Instagram and so on. I've stopped for a while and tell ppl they got the wrong person till I somehow clear this name.
What would you do in this situation?
Dr. XFrom the 'The Construction and Operation of Clandestine Drug Laboratories':

If anyone but you becomes involved or informed, it is time to stop. If you are working with a partner, then things are a bit more complicated. Regardless, if you ever hear something about yourself from someone you didn't tell it to, a big red flag should stand up! If you're asked any unusual questions by anyone that imply "chemical manu- facture," consider stopping. If neighbors complain of bad smells, stop. If your precursor shipment was accidently signed for by someone who knows your real identity (i.e., a neighbor), stop. If your answering service gets odd calls, stop. If just about anything happens, stop! Get rid of any products (which you shouldn't have around much any- way), wash up glassware and equipment, and lay low a few months.

Time to play dumb for a few months

YenaneY

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
When someone wants newly start with synthesis of drugs, so he has theoretical knowledge but hasn't done a drug synthesis before, what would be an appropriate synthesis to start with, if he also has some basic equipment?

Droplogic

Don't buy from me
Reaction score
Is there any true blue loyalty? Or is it just assholes all the way down?

Octopusssss

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
Do You know any sodium borohydrate syntesis (easy synthesis) because its hard to get this product in some countries.

Sonnettales

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
is it possible to have friends or even trust one person when selling?

HewHiSt

Don't buy from me
Resident
Reaction score
How did you know you were ready to start ?

Alice.Saibain

See my products
Seller
Reaction score
Deals
When buyers ask, how can I trust you? What is the best answer?

• Free product samples

Testing products from new vendors and manufacturers.

Get free samples for testing now!

• Always stay in touch with BB forum. Element/Matrix.

Connect notifications to always stay in touch with the forum!

Connect